- A resume is a requirement for a successful job search.
- Your resume should be scannable and readable. Make sure there are no typo’s, spelling or grammar errors in your resume.
- Make sure your resume contains current phone numbers including your current cell number and your current email address.
- Emphasize your most recent five to ten years of experience.
- You should keep your resume under two pages.
- Make sure you have the resume accessible to you electronically so you can highlight specific skills and knowledge as required for a specific job description.
- Give a brief one or two sentence description of products and services for every employer.
- Key accomplishments should be in bullet form using facts and figures to support your accomplishments. These key accomplishments should be listed under the company/position where they were achieved.
- Do not include your picture on the resume.
- If sending your resume via email, attach the resume as a word doc and paste the resume into the body of the email.
- If you are having resumes printed, print on plain white, high quality bond paper.
1457 S. Cherry Way
Sandy, UT 84065
July 2003 – Present ABC Company, Sandy, UT
Enterprise Account Manager
ABC is a leading software services company that provides sophisticated marketing solutions to large enterprise companies. Directly responsible for Tier One through Three accounts internationally. Responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation process of the product on individual data-base solutions and for helping customers expand their usage and knowledge of company products and understand how to receive a maximum return on investment by improving their enterprise investment. Work with the client on a daily basis both over the phone and on-site to assist them in meeting their business objectives.
* Consistently achieved in excess of 150% of a $2mm recurring revenue quota.
* Instrumental in closing accounts that make the transition from trial, to contract.
* Secured major customers including; Revlon, ABC, UPS and American Express for company.
* Retained over 80% of existing customer base while attracting new customers in assigned territory.
January 2001 to July 2003 XYZ, South Jordan, UT
XYZ is a unique software company that provides medical record retrieval services online. Responsible for all Tier One accounts including: GE, Prudential Financial, Jefferson Pilot, North American, etc. Reported directly to the Vice President of Customer Relations. Was responsible for maintaining existing/house clientele, growing existing/house business and successfully bringing on-line new business accounts, i.e. account setup, web based and live training, resource facilitation, problem solving and proactive contact. Acted as the key contact for customers at all levels. Maintained technical proficiency to have the insight and capability to understand customer problems from a technical standpoint. Also was responsible for offering solutions and ideas to IT that would streamline the client’s processes.
* Excellent communication skills
* People oriented
* Organizational skills
* Strong leadership abilities
* Technically proficient
Technical expertise: Outlook Express, Goldmine Sales and Marketing, Salesforce.com, Right Now CRM application, Webmail, WebEx, Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint, FileMaker Pro, MYOB Accounting software and Appleworks. Have also worked with other internet based customer support applications. Can fully function on a Mac and a PC. Some web design, java script, html and troubleshooting experience.
Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, December 2000
Available upon request.
Speak to a recruiter at Professional Recruiters for additional information and advice.