VP of Manufacturing
We are a groundbreaking energy and recycling technology company focused on making this world cleaner, through low emissions- coal, while transforming waste into valuable crude oil. We are a Utah-formed corporation dedicated to introducing this technology first nationally and then world. We are committed to providing coal mining and coal-powered plants with options of producing cleaner coal while generating new streams of revenue through the crude oil and charcoal created from our patented process/technology. This technology is not limited to the Coal Industry but the Oil/Gas, Landfills (including Tire and Rubber Waste), and Lumber. As usage expands, new and innovative utilities will be discovered.
Join us in changing the world one organization at a time.
Our ideal candidate will be an expert at understanding the intrinsic components of setting up a functional plant and overseeing operations after plant(s) are operational. This will include managing these plants, ensuring the are at optimal performance, producing satisfactory results for our clients. This candidate will have a deep understanding of policies and procedures, in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations the govern plant operations, safety, maintenance, and security. This candidate will have experience managing plants in multiple locations across the U.S. and later globally.
Compensation will be structured with significant variable upside in both base and commission of which are aligned with a focus on securing rapid client wins and revenue growth.
- Will oversee the construction, setup, and completion of plants. This may include managing multiple projects at once.
- Will Lead the Operations Management Team. This includes overseeing the development and execution of manufacturing plans.
- Will direct the fulfillment of project assignments, within budgets, this includes projecting construction timelines and maintaining schedules.
- Will direct the operations managers of the plants and production units through efficiency.
- Maintain safe working conditions and practices. This includes Vendor Management, ensuring the are constructing in accordance with regulations and safety laws.
- Will oversee overall operations of established plants, ensuring they are operating at optimal functioning. This will include addressing clients’ needs, maintenance, and solution-oriented communication.
- As plants grow in number, you will be building a team under you, to assist you with managing day to day plant operations.
- Will develop, evaluate, and maintain Preventative Maintenance Program, and ensuring
- Clients are trained in standards.
- Will develop, implement, and maintain written maintenance policies and procedures.
- Will conduct intermittent assessment-reports of plants to identify needed improvements, maintenance, and repairs to optimize plants’ production.
- Will oversee quality management and control.
- Will be involved in demand and capacity planning.
- Education in engineering, supply chain management, manufacturing management, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in plant operational or manufacturing leadership.
- Management track record of directing teams in a plant operation and/or manufacturing environment.
- Solid technical and production background in the project-based industry.
- Proficient at developing and presenting Plant Operations and/or manufacturing Reports to Executive Team and Shareholders.
- Experience in applying Operational Excellence Methods (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.)
- Holistic viewpoint, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solution driven, willing to engage strong entrepreneurial thinking in problem solving.
- Excellent conflict resolution and team building skills.
- Will travel when required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters is a plus in relevant to this role field.
- 10 years’ experience in Plant and/or Manufacturing Operations with a lean environment.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage multiple projects/plants – in production environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Works well in fast pace, results oriented environment.
- 5 years of national experience.
- Managed 5-10 plus plants across the nation.
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep plant sites, accident free.
- Ability to communicate effectively with upper management and stakeholders regarding problems or issues, in addition to developing viable solutions.
- Strong Account Management Experience (Client relationship building).