Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Utah, Tempe, Santa Clara, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte
The role is part of the Risk, Fraud & Compliance Technology Solutions Group, primarily focusing on building technical solutions around Risk & Compliance systems.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, primary responsibility will be towards design, development and delivery of Financial Crime Risk and Management solutions/projects and initiatives for our bank and customers.
- Hands-on understanding of developing using Java J2EE and SQL applications
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
- Design, develop, and manage automated unit, integration and acceptance tests for all UI components
- Work with the Business Analysts and Customers throughout the requirements process to properly understand the long term goals of the program and where they fit in the overall
- UI infrastructure
- Experience with streaming in general (e.g. spark streaming) and Kafka/Confluent in particular
- Development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers and streaming (KStream and KTable) applications
- Development and support of Confluent connect, confluent KSQL, and confluent Schema registry
- Communication of new technologies, best practices, etc. to testers, and Architects
- Experience with Agile methodologies, development approaches, and tools (e. g. JIRA)
- Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
- Strong hands on expertise in debugging and fixing streaming jobs by looking debug logs and configuration tuning.
- Demonstrated experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere, Jetty, JBoss) and Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience with distributed source control systems, preferably Git
- Experience developing high performance server side components
- Strong techno functional skills
- Experience in DevOps, building API, Microservices, Integration Solutions
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics experience
- Prior financial services or banking experience
- Previous experience with Confluent Kafka,MQ is a plus.
Qualifications – External
- 9+ years’ experience in full stack software development, esp with Java or Scala with strong SQL background.
- 2+ years of hands on experience data integration, Kafka/Confluent/Data Streaming development/operationalplatform experience
- Experience with CICD delivery, with Jenkins, writing code as a pipeline jobs using groovy, administering Jenkins clusters with master and agents.
- Hands-on Experience with Ansible, writing playbooks to automate tasks, deploy artifacts
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
To apply send resume to [email protected]