Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Draper, UT
Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, ROI, investment opportunities, and investment performance. Monitors and provides monthly revenue and/or expense analyses on complex projects/problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of tangible and intangible variables.
Looking for a seasoned analyst experienced in working across functional teams and track record of consistently delivering results. Must be able to decipher key drivers in complex systems and models and translate findings into clear and concise actionable information. Qualified candidate will have experience producing full pro forma financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), product pricing and capable of identifying and drilling down to the root cause of changes in trends (revenue, cogs, etc.). Establishing productive relationships, attention to detail, and advanced financial modeling and analysis are essential for this position. Network Marketing background preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Will partner with Sales organization to develop comprehensive “bottoms-up” revenue projections and track actual performance to forecast\budget.
- Will partner with domestic and international markets to develop product pricing that is competitive and improves and\or maintains margins.
- Will perform analysis of Sales promotions and identify successes and failures
- Support quarterly planning process by providing relevant and meaningful information, trends and recommendations for forward looking budgets.
- Review and report monthly Revenue & COGS results, keeping stakeholders informed of changes in trends and provide root-cause analysis
- Assists in the development and maintenance of financial models.
- Provide meaningful information to management through the extraction of key data while presenting results in a clear and concise manner.
- Drive Finance and organizational objectives by managing time and resources to ensure commitments are met.
- Understand data sources, systems and processes with ability to detect failure and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of business processes and financial models and proactively act to implement change.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required.
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Network Marketing background preferred
- Product pricing experience required
- Revenue forecasting experience required
- Proven collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner across functional teams
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work on-time
- Advanced financial modeling & analysis skills
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.