Sr. Director, Risk and Compliance Technology
Location: Tempe, Santa Clara, Charlotte, Atlanta, Austin, Boston
The Bank serves some of the most innovative companies in the world. Our clients are forward thinkers. True believers. Optimists. Inspired by them, we’re changing the face of banking. Our clients have redefined products in many areas of the global economy, and every day we power their ability to do so. And we need leaders with the same can-do attitude as our clients. We’re looking for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global scale.
The Senior Director of Risk and Compliance Technology will lead and manage the technology teams building world class GRC, ERM and Risk Data Analytics Solutions. You will be responsible to drive GRC, ERM, MRM and overall risk data strategy. You will serve as a leader in the Corporate Systems and Data Division and work closely with the rest of the technology leadership team to drive overall vision and roadmap for risk technology. This role will be responsible for Data Analytics and reporting strategy, Supporting the implementation of the enterprise GRC platform and core capabilities to support critical risk management processes including but not limited to risk and control inventories and assessments, issues management, and operational risk events. This individual will help the Company to evolve and mature risk management and compliance solutions in the 1st and 2nd lines of defense.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop overall risk data & analytics strategy
- Deliver enterprise GRC, ERM, MRM and compliance solutions encompassing appropriate business requirements from relevant areas at THE BANK.
- Select and develop an appropriate reporting datastore/visualization tool to support 1LOD and 2LOD requirements inclusive of the in-scope processes on the GRC (RCSA, Issues Management).
- Work with various technology/business stakeholders at THE BANK to integrate relevant data sets from or to the Enterprise GRC Solution
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the GRC & ERM Solutions including consolidating multiple overlapping solutions
- Analyze existing applications’ architecture, develop compatible solutions, and consolidate into sustainable design/architecture.
In addition, this role requires:
- Proven leadership with ability to lead multiple teams in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment
- A willingness to mentor people inside/outside of the Information Technology department on best practices, system design principles, and industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to bring the benefits of technology to solve business issues while also managing costs and risk
- Able to influence decisions at various levels of corporate management
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and strong negotiating skills
- Experience in risk management within a large financial institution with a demonstrated background in understanding and translating risk concepts into data visualizations
- Proven problem solver with ability to provide in-depth analysis of complex problems, manage risk and make quick decisions
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Experience implementing and scaling enterprise-wide solutions
- Experience creating reporting and dashboards for executive review
- Experience leading teams to build solutions on On-Prem and Cloud,
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to leverage Terraform and contribute new Terraform templates for reuse across organization
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, SonarQube in the cloud environment
- A leader capable of managing high performance teams, flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline recommended
- 10+ years of application engineering experience
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g., cloud, distributed systems or high-performance computing experience)
To apply send resume to [email protected]