Sr Assoc, Program Finance
Location: Goleta, California
Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget for large and/or complex programs. Conducts detailed financial analysis. Work within an integrated program management team to develop and maintain program cost and revenue controls. Regularly communicate financial position of programs to management. Understand program requirements to evaluate risks and opportunities through continued dialog with integrated program management team.
Provide counsel to senior PFAs and leadership team in developing, implementing plans and streamlining solutions to better support the programs and customers about financial reporting system (COBRA).
Responsible for generating monthly Estimate to Complete (ETC) workbooks and weekly cost and labor reports, managing EVM logs, providing recommendations to leadership with appropriate next steps
Ensure adherence to the program business rhythm, providing financial tool support to program team.
Month end close activities including journal entries and actual cost reconciliations
Forecast revenue and cost for programs monthly
Direct regular reviews of key financial metrics with program team
Support internal and external audits
Financial analysis, modeling, and ad hoc requests
- BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Program Financial Analyst supporting defense industry programs through use of Earned Value Management.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with a master’s degree.
- Experience with Earned Value Management tools (Cobra, etc.).
- Experience with a financial ERP system, such as CostPoint
- Experience with DOD contracting, including multiple rate structures, color of money, allowable / unallowable cost, cost compliance and policies.
- Experience with multiple contract types (CP/FP/T&M)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Process improvement oriented, ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
- Strong teamwork and business partnering skills
To apply send resume to [email protected]