Software Test Engineer II
Location: Utah, Tempe, Charlotte, Austin, Atlanta, Santa Clara
Return to Search
- Test software for high performance, reliability, and usability as a vital part of our Agile based software development process.
- Assist in requirements analysis and design of new applications and methodologies in conjunction with colleagues and customers.
- Help define and drive a strategy to advance our test automation framework.
- Create, optimize, and execute functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance test plans and cases, and generate test artifacts.
- Report on product quality, test coverage, and test execution metrics using Jira
- Help resolve identified quality issues.
- Support and enable continuous delivery
- Drive continuous improvement of testing practices.
- Collaborate and coordinate work as needed with multisite development teams.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in writing clean scripts/code quickly. Preferably Java coding.
- Experience in continuous integration (ex: Jenkins)
- 3+ years of experience in automation framework development (ex: robot framework, Gatling, JMeter, Zap).
- Must Have technical skills: BDD, Selenium Web driver, Selenium, Jenkins, Git, CICD, Database experience (SQL/NoSQL)
To apply send resume to [email protected]