Senior Manager API Platform Engineer
Location: Tempe, Santa Clara, Utah, Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, the Bank has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. THE BANK provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, THE BANK helps address the unique needs of innovators THE Bank is looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Sr. Technical Manager for the THE BANK API Developer Portal, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable API Developer Portal for our services.
You will manage and oversee the architect, design and develop the API Developer Portal for the THE BANK APIs within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform. You will work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment. You will partner with and enable business app developers to design, develop and publish their APIs and documentation to the API developer Portal and provide a self-service portal for the internal and external users while focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse.
- Work with Product Managers and Business Stakeholders to augment our holistic product strategy for the THE
- BANK API developer portal.
- Perform product discovery and gather requirements and manage a team of Engineers
- Plays a key role in the discovery process, maps client requirements to epics/features and help the team build technical solutions
- Identifies technical limitations, constraints and risks for projects
- Assists project managers with grooming tickets, leading sprint planning and oversight of the sprint progress
- Guide the team members and address technical challenges faced by the team
- 5 years managing API and UI/UX teams
- Has experience in end to end architecture of API Developer Portal – Development, Integration with API
- Gateway and Security
- Knowledge of Apigee API proxies, Security and Management APIs
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0,
- REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
- Has designed and architected robust scalable solutions for client’s digital transformation
- Has worked with high level client stakeholders to deliver quality solutions on time
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
To apply send a resume to [email protected]