Senior Lead Compensation Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Lead to join our 4-nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. As a Senior Compensation Lead, you will demonstrate a strong sense of reliability and enthusiasm and will possess an attitude that embodies our core values – Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Customer Trust.
The Sr. Compensation Analyst works under minimal direction to provide professional and technical expertise in the planning of compensation projects and programs. Leads large-scale compensation projects and design analysis; and provides leadership, mentoring and technical expertise to the department. Researches and analyzes emerging trends, best practices and designs, costs and recommends program changes. Advises the HR team and business on existing compensation programs, policies, guidelines, and acts as the day-to-day contact on compensation matters liaising with other key stakeholders beyond HR including IT, Finance, Payroll, external vendors, and our Headquarter and entities.
· Serves as primary resource for modeling compensation programs and mentoring professionals on the analytical process.
· Leads upgrade and development of compensation software systems and platforms. Develops tools, reports, and highly complex spreadsheets.
· Conducts extensive qualitative/quantitative analysis on overall structure and pay programs including market analysis, cost/benefit analysis, compliance, pay equity, and organizational impact.
· Identifies and recommends best practices for compensation programs.
· Assists Compensation Manager in developing and implementing compensation strategies to improve operational processing and productivity in a startup environment.
· Assists Compensation Manager in training or job orientation of newly employed and/or assigned professional staff members.
· Develops, ensures audit of, and maintains complex excel reports to support data analysis and set up of annual merit and bonus cycles.
· Provides support to the Compensation Manager and Analyst and owns components of the annual cycles for merit and bonus as assigned.
· Provides backup assistance to Compensation Manager.
· Supports offer exceptions process for assigned levels. Advises HR partners on compensation programs, including analyzing and communicating pay administration programs.
· Supports company audits as needed. Ensures company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
· Seven (7) years of compensation experience with at least two (2) years of progressive, professional experience in compensation program design, preferably in a multi-national corporation and desirable industry experience in semiconductor, hi-tech, or manufacturing/engineering environment.
· Comprehensive understanding of compensation best practices and regulatory environments.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced excel skills to include experience building data models, v-lookup, pivot-tables, formulas, willing to learn macros.
· Strong math skills and understanding of statistics and regression analysis.
· Experience with HCM, PeopleSoft desirable
· Experience with surveys, Radford and WTW desirable
· Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking
· Flexibility to work extended time.
· CCP required.
· Onsite work required.
To apply send resume to [email protected]