Sales Representative/Account Manager
Sales Representative/Account Manager- National retail brand/REMOTE/any city with or near national retail chain corp hdq
Are you a successful Account Manager for a national hair or beauty brand and want to blaze trail with a young, growing, and successful company whose products currently available in retail stores? Are you looking to make a national name for yourself with a hot brand?
If you already know the ‘ins and outs’ of getting on CPG retail selves nationally, live in or near the city that’s home to major retail chains, and are looking for a remote, key sales opportunity with $80-100k base plus enviable NO CAP commission?
Consider this new position: remote location, minimal travel, and the opportunity to make unlimited unlimited commission on retail sales.
Exciting opportunity to join a small team that is expanding in the US. The company is a top 3 hair accessories brand nationally and is expanding rapidly in North America.
As a Sales Representative reporting to the VP of Sales of this young, successful, manufacturer of hair accessories, you will be responsible for managing brokers and direct buyer relationship to deliver accelerated revenue, strong profitability, and efficient trade spend while building a branded business and growing market share. Your primary goals in this role will be to maintain current distribution, expand product listings at current customers, and to gain new distribution at new retailers.
The account manager is accountable for the development and execution of business planning with the retailer across all Go-To-Market functions within the company. The account manager will serve as a customer expert within the company and therefore, responsible for providing consistent communication, proactively informing the organization about any new and/or potential changes in Retailer requirements, and routinely sharing key business metrics. Working with the VP of Sales, you will provide on-going fact-based insights about our customers, products, categories and shoppers, and make recommendations to further drive brand and channel strategies.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Experience: 3+-5 years of experience within CPG industry (Sales Planning, Field Sales and or Category Management) preferred. Experience with beauty, personal care, or GM strongly preferred
management/people leadership experience a plus
- Strong selling and organization skills along the ability to navigate cross functionally to find solutions.
- Strategic thinking, negotiation skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with Broker Partners
- Ability to work independently; Ability to translate customer direction into sales successes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint), Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Understanding of business financials and experience presenting to Executive leadership internally and at top retailers
- Customer Management
- Selling and negotiation
- Finance, Budgeting & Trade Spending
- Retail Acumen
- Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Supply Chain Working Knowledge
- Omni Channel Experience
- Data & Analytics Application
- Hands on mentality to resolve and execute at store level to seek favorable solutions
- Persuasive presentation skills, resilience, determination, and flexibility
What’s in it for you?
This position offers: job stability in a rapid growth company, flexible schedule, work from home, and strong support from a team at the Utah headquarters. Full benefits. Strong base, commission with No Cap. Can live anywhere in US near corporate retail headquarters.
And, this company is the product, sales, and marketing powerhouse behind the fastest growing hair accessories brand in the category and a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply send resume to [email protected]