REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
2 positions 1 is fully remote Eastern US, 2nd is fully Western US
Company is a growing software-as-a-service (SAAS) company in the healthcare industry looking for a
Regional Sales Executive to join our growing Sales Team! We are a people-obsessed company on a mission to end needless suffering caused by medication delays through innovative software solutions that connect every member of the patient’s care team. We are seeking to hire a Sales Executive with healthcare experience to help us achieve our revenue goals. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales. Company offers a competitive compensation package including 401k matching, health, and dental options.
- Identify new prospects and manage customers throughout the entire sales process: identify/qualify, contact, product presentation, negotiations, and close.
- Present SaaS product benefits, technical concepts, and business solutions clearly through online and on-site demonstrations.
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, attending tradeshows, etc.
- Learn the product at a highly proficient level including understanding of technical specifications, industry, competitive landscape, customer requirements.
- Diagnose and document customer issues throughout the sales process and produce written recommendations that will be presented to the prospective customer.
- Schedule and execute a minimum of 10 customer meetings per week. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to join all meetings. Maintain the integrity of HubSpot data and enter all activity into
- HubSpot same day.
- Work closely with Marketing and Channel Partnerships to generate referrals.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives. Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy with a good understanding of Web-based technologies.
- Capable of managing the full sales cycle from cold-calling prospects, qualifying, and closing opportunities, negotiating, and closing enterprise deals.
- Well organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years of relevant B2B sales experience in a fast-paced environment with a history of great results.
- High level of energy, drive to learn, sense of urgency, assertiveness, consistency, integrity, team player, accountable, commitment, and results driven.
- Experience selling SAAS solutions.
- Hospice and/or Healthcare experience required.
- Frequent travel required.
To apply send resume to [email protected]