Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Who We Are
The company is the global leader in Blockchain innovation for capital markets, focused on the development and commercialization of innovative fintech solutions for capital markets based on blockchain technologies.
We aim to completely revolutionize capital markets and positively address the inherent inefficiencies of Wall Street so that financial processes and investors are less beholden to traditional, institutional market structures. Since the company’s inception in October of 2014, we have pioneered the movement to bring greater efficiency and transparency to capital markets through our proprietary blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the technology team responsible for developing and maintaining application software for a state-of-the-art electronic private markets ATS and its supporting systems. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This hands-on role requires frequent interaction with business owners, developers, quality assurance analysts, product/project managers, and operations teams to ensure that we deliver quality systems and services to our users.
- Help establish, optimize and implement best practices for the company project management program.
- Direct management of complex, custom software development projects.
Create cross-functional plans that include scope definition, schedules, stakeholder identification, resourcing, communication plans and risk analysis.
- Lead effective team/scrum meetings to facilitate progress, manage the critical path, and identify and communicate risks and mitigation plans.
- Facilitate regular status meetings to report progress to stakeholders and executives. Demonstrate very strong business and software systems knowledge and apply that knowledge to support business initiatives.
- Provide leadership and valuable insight into planning, prioritization, risk management and decision-making.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements, while facilitating project scope and associated timelines.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years technology project management experience in a custom software development environment.
- Agile certification of CSM or greater is preferred.
- Proven success managing multiple, concurrent, projects and ensuring development efforts remain on task relative to business priorities.
- Experience managing projects using iterative software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, etc.) and demonstrated ability to drive ongoing process improvement.
- Experience identifying, managing and communicating project and technology risks and mitigation strategies
- Experience creating user story maps and coaching product teams.
- Strong communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with release management processes and coordinating deployments.
- Familiarity with collaboration and productivity tools like JIRA, Confluence, Teams or Slack and Microsoft Office suite.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Familiarity with PMBok is a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Experience with internal and/or external audit engagements is a plus
- Applicants should ensure their CVs clearly describe by engagement or project:
- The nature and business purpose of the solution delivered
- The deliverables they were personally responsible for
- The extent of interaction with project stakeholders
The company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
To apply send resumes to [email protected]