Fully remote. Contract role with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate a portfolio of projects and initiatives. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient delivery strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs and initiatives deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and success criteria.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities.
- Communicate program status, updates, and risks to stakeholders, including senior management.
- Foster collaboration and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management.
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Proactively address issues and challenges that may impact program delivery.
- Prepare reports for key stakeholders.
- Use data and metrics to make data-driven decisions and improvements.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or a similar role.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other relevant certifications.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Experience in Fintech, InsureTech or other technology related projects.