Principal Software Engineer
Location: Tempe, Austin, Santa Clara, Charlotte, Utah, Atlanta
We are looking for a hands-on Principal Software Engineer to join our growing Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) team.
The ideal candidate should have the necessary skills and experience to provide technical guidance, estimation of efforts, understanding and deciding upon the optimal technology solution to achieve the desired business needs, day to day application support, should be able to navigate differing levels of gray/unknowns, and have excellent communication skills with other IT management levels, individual contributors and business stakeholders. They must be able to move at a rapid rate of execution to deliver requests, and take advantage of any opportunities as they present themselves and navigate through any resource constraints. They must have both the short- and long-term strategic view when deciding on the best technical approach. They must be able to develop code and effectively oversee distributed development team members.
As a Principal Software Engineer, primary responsibility will be towards the development, support and continuous enhancement and optimization of the Intelligent Document Processing Solution for the Enterprise.
The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for all software aspects within the team including research, design, technology insertion, development, testing and supporting them.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 8-10 years of demonstrated experience with OpenText Captiva Suite of Products
- Hands on experience installing and configuring Captiva 7.7 or later
- Hands on experience scaling out a Captiva Solution
- Well versed with Captiva Capture process development using Captiva Designer
- Previous experience standardizing Integrations of Enterprise Systems with Captiv
- Experience setting up reporting models and possible chargebacks ,forecasting etc., for the Captiva Infrastructure
- Experience automating notification of batch failures and possible recovery of module execution failures to be able to provide pro-active support to time-bound core business processes
- Hands on experience with Module and profile scripting in Captiva
- Hands on experience with C# and .Net as well as experience writing standardized and re-usable libraries
- Hands on experience with Captiva Classification and Recognition (Dispatcher classification) and building out designer templates
- Experienced with Implementing Captiva Real time capture and Captiva REST services integration with other
- Enterprise Level Services.
- Good understanding of Intelligent Document Processing components like Magellan and their integration options with a Capture solution.
- Experience integrating Captiva with Documentum
- Experience with Windows systems from a system administration level.
- Experience with OCR technologies is a plus
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a plus
To apply send resume to [email protected]