Principal Software Engineer Salesforce CRM
Location: Utah, Tempe, Santa Clara, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte
The Principal Software Engineer is a member of the Commercial Bank CRM development team, responsible for delivering high quality solutions in support of our growing bank operations and expanding roadmap. You will work closely with cross-functional business, IT, and vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions to meet current, future, and long-term needs, building best in class Salesforce CRM products.
The primary responsibility will be the development and delivery of solutions/projects and initiatives for our commercial bank. The Principal Engineer will be responsible for all full lifecycle Software development, from design through deployment, as well as post-implementation activities and troubleshooting. The successful Principal Engineer is an evangelist for modern software engineering practices, including but not limited to test automation and DevSecOps, as well as cloud application architecture. The Principal Engineer must be fluent in agile delivery and getting the most value from the Salesforce platform.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Responsible for the security, stability and scalability of the Salesforce platform and the applications built within it
- Collaborate with fellow developers and agile pod team members, architects, and product owners throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
- Mentor developers, and foster growth and learning within the team
- Maintain a high-level of knowledge and awareness of market leading
- CRM solutions employed in our industry
- Extensive experience working with all modules of Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Implementation experience with COTS / SAAS based applications
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Understanding of Secure development practices and SDLC
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the code base.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude (Internal).
- Detailed-oriented individual with ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skill.
- Good Experience and knowledge of Database and database integration Tools (SQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of latest development methodologies and concepts.
- Very Good knowledge of Cloud concepts.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- 4 years Salesforce application development experience.
- Financial Service Cloud experience a strong plus
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Certified Force.com Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI),
- Managed Packages (from Salesforce App exchange).
- Database development/administration experience.
Experience: Minimum 8 Years
To apply send resume to [email protected]
Les traitements oraux pour la dysfonction érectile visent à prolonger l’érection pour permettre l’épanouissement sexuel. Ils s’appuient sur 4 types de molécules : le Sildénafil (Viagra), le Vardénafil (Levitra), le Tadalafil (Cialis) et l’Avanafil (Spedra) et agissent en relâchant les muscles lisses des corps caverneux, ce qui permet d’augmenter l’afflux sanguin générant l’érection. Le choix du traitement dépend de la cause du problème. Ce sont ceux que notre équipe médicale peut prescrire en ligne. Acheter du Viagra sans consultation médicale nécessaire éventuellement dans notre pharmacie en France et en Belgique. Toutefois, en tant qu` établissement dispensant des médicaments, notre pharmacie dans le respect de la loi, et dans le maintien de notre éthique de travail, requière des ordonnances si requis.