Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tempe, Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Boston
The Company is the most sought-after financial partner in the global innovation economy. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors, ventures capitalists, and private equity firms to move their bold ideas forward, fast. Our clients define what comes next.
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselves and we are committed to delivering user-centered, high-impact solutions to our clients. We are looking for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global scale.
As part of the IT Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, the Principal Infrastructure Engineer will analyze, design, install, configure, and maintain Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills as well as experience in the different phases of the system life cycle to support multiple projects, development of SOP’s and day-to-day functional administration, and support for PAM.
The engineer should have in-depth experience in management of passwords/credentials (such as default accounts, service accounts, keys, etc.) in PAM solutions. The Principal Infrastructure Engineer performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation, and training tasks to ensure the security tools meet the company’s control requirements and objectives. S/he provides direction, information, and recommendations regarding infrastructure configurations and installations.
- Support the architecture, design, deployment, and integration of privileged account security solutions
- Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities
- Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
- Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
- Experience developing and running multiple system designs concurrently
- Provide operation and maintenance of existing PAM solutions
- Develop design documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and implementation/deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
- Provide after-hours and on-call production support when required
- Develop diagrams and documentation to support infrastructure configuration changes
- Provide security tool improvements and performance tuning to increase capability to support new requirements.
- Plan, test, and deploy firmware, software upgrades, and security fixes.
- Technical security certifications: CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM
- Experience designing and supporting PAM solutions (e.g., Lieberman, CyberArk, Xceedium) in an enterprise environment
- Ability to proficiently apply SailPoint identity management system a plus
- Proficient with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
- Background in role-based access control for privileged access
- Hands-on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server administration experience
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
- Hands-on PowerShell or similar scripting experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
- Understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL – Basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
To apply send resume to [email protected]