Our client is the global leader in Blockchain innovation for capital markets, focused on
the development and commercialization of innovative fintech solutions for capital markets based on blockchain technologies.
We aim to completely revolutionize capital markets and positively address the inherent
inefficiencies of Wall Street so that financial processes and investors are less beholden to
traditional, institutional market structures. Since our client’s inception in October of 2014, we have pioneered the movement to bring greater efficiency and transparency to capital markets through our proprietary blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
As a Principal Engineer, you will work with developers, designers, and product managers to
implement features for the ATS platform and other internal applications. You will be
working on significant critical projects and will take responsibility for all facets of the
development process. You will support and mentor other team members to improve team
performance and velocity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in fintech and build
expertise in capital markets and blockchain technology.
• Develop new applications and services, including database design either individually
• Maintain and enhance existing code; analyze and review existing databases; review or as part of a team and document existing code.
• Analyze and understand business and user needs to determine feasibility of design within time/cost constraints.
• Work with the broader team, including DevOps, architects, QA, Product, and
Marketing to understand project limitations, capability/interface/performance
requirements, and integrations with legacy systems.
• Ad-hoc reporting, database updates, and other data analysis and manipulation.
• Coordinate software deployments and monitor applications to ensure specifications are met
• 5+ years of recent software development experience.
• Strong development experience using Kotlin or Java, preferably with Java version 1.11 or later.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming.
• Experience with build management tools, preferably Maven.
• Experience with version control tools, preferably Git.
• Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse or IntelliJ. Proficiency building unit tests / integration tests using JUnit or
• SQL/NoSQL development experience
• Experience building RESTful web services
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Experience with Asynchronous messaging technologies such as Google Pub/Sub, JMS, Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, or RabbitMQ.
• Experience with production troubleshooting and analysis using log / debugging tools such as New relic, Google stackdriver
• Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing project
• Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
• Experience with building applications using pipeline and container technologies such as goals successfully, achieve objectives, Kubernetes/Docker.
• Training and mentoring, informal leadership, and industry technology leadership
• CI/CD Integration (Gitlab / Docker)
• Architecture and Design Principles for new Development
• Refactoring / Re-architecture of Legacy Code
• Transaction Handling across DBs/Services
• Process Improvement & Product Management
• Agile Development
• Google Cloud Platform
• JVM Languages such Java & Kotlin
• Spring Framework
• Development Frameworks /IDEs such as IntelliJ
• ORM Frameworks such as Hibernate
• Multi threading, Concurrent programming
• Security authorization framework such as OAuth 2.0
• Kubernetes & Docker
• Restful Web Services & Micro Service Architecture
• Build tools such as Maven, Gradle
• Data Structures and Algorithms
• Object Oriented Design
• SQL / NoSQL databases
• Source code management tools such as GIT
• Data interchange technologies such as JSON, XML
• Unit/Integration Testing Tools such as JUnit, TestNg
To apply send resume to [email protected]