Team Lead- Data Analytics and Automation
Location: Tempe, Salt Lake City, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte
Tempe, Salt Lake City, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte
The Team Lead is a member of the Data Analytics and Reporting Automation team and is responsible for delivering high quality solutions to Bank’s Tech Ops organization. The team lead must balance strong technical and interpersonal skills with the ability to assess organizational needs and translate those needs to technical solutions. The team lead also assists the Data Analytics and Reporting Automation Manager with advancing technician performance, providing technical mentorship, and delivering on department initiatives.
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end data processes/flows and concepts to implement frameworks, processes, controls, models, and solutions to ensure data is effectively managed across the organization.
- Develop and maintain tools and solutions with a purpose to reduce lead time, reduce costs, increase the flow of business value, increase reliability and resiliency, and enhance quality and streamline the accurate collection and display of metrics.
- Implements data stewardship and other relevant data accountability structures across business and technology organizations to ensure data is effectively managed.
- Drives out the identification and mitigation of data issues as necessary to support organization priorities.
- Identifies and champions Cloud-based solutions.
- Identifies and champions the implementation of data process and practice improvements.
- Interprets organizational challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- Mentors less experienced teammates to build their own technical expertise.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Influences others to adopt a new perspective.
- Effectively builds out integration between existing tools (ServiceNow, SCCM, Tableau, etc.) to streamline data accuracy and reporting.
- Work with senior leadership and technical leads to strategize and establish a roadmap for delivery.
- Works to understand big picture and/or piece things together and considers both long/short term impact of work to the whole.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related mathematics or engineering discipline or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering or IT, including at least 4 years of experience in a role in which the primary responsibility is development
- Advanced proficiency and subject matter expertise with multiple vendor tools in the DevOps lifecycle including Infrastructure as Code; Agile and DevOps Lifecycle Management; Source Code Management; Build Orchestration; Build Management; Artifact Repository Management; Behavior Driven Development; Test Driven Development; Load and Performance Testing; Compliance Automation and Audit Trails; Configuration Management; Containers; Application Release Automation; Logging and Log Analytics; and Performance Monitoring and Management.
- Proficient with multiple vendor products for each of the above capabilities and able to make an informed decision based on which tool best fits a given situation.
- Expert-level ability to write code.
- Develops and recommends best practices.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams and using Agile framework in development.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated self-motivated work ethic and lifelong learner.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience in a banking domain is a plus.
Certifications (preferred, not required)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Amazon Certified Cloud Practitioner
To apply send a resume to [email protected]