Principle Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Come join a growing bank at the heart of the innovation, technology, green tech and life sciences space. We continue to expand our global footprint and our banking technology is at the core of everything we do.
Work within our Risk Technology group that helps prevent fraud patterns and ensure our accounts, transactions are protected by providing best in class experiences for our customers. Work at the forefront of build and deploy applications that rely on cutting edge capabilities.
As a Principal Software Engineer, your primary responsibility will be supporting the development and delivery of the solutions/projects and initiatives being used by Development teams. The engineer will be responsible for setting up new features and applications as well as evolving, existing. The role will be focusing on developing the solutions working closely with partner resources and onsite team members (development leads and systems analysts).
- Collaborate with team members and leads to develop and deploy applications using Java, Gitlab, Terraform, AWS services and methodologies
- Analyze existing on-prem application architecture and develop cloud compatible solutions to migrate as necessary.
- Ability to develop applications and deploy in AWS cloud in multi-region, multi-AZ distributed systems
- Envision, Design and Build end-to-end systems running on AWS Platform
- Ability to leverage data science, machine learning concepts and techniques to help deliver fraud use cases and work with business in evaluating results.
- Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions
- Develop and migrate mission critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent re-occurrences
- Have full oversight into changes going into production, asset tagging, cost and capacity analysis, vulnerability, and patch management
- Define auto-scaling processes for optimizing service and compute utilization
- Build continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines for the applications Design and develop reusable frameworks, components and libraries that can be leveraged by other teams
- Should have proficiency in debugging and resolving issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills Teamwork and Leadership skills Team management skills
- Ability to lead projects and work in a cross functional capacity with teams
- SME for Fraud and Risk concepts and technology stack
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline recommended
- 8-10 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex systems.
- 6+ years of experience in intelligent decision systems and services.
- 2+ years of AWS experience.
- Well versed in AWS services for monitoring, logging, metrics, high availability, and automation
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead
- Skill and ability to train others on technical and procedural topics
- 10 years of related application engineering experience
To apply send a resume to [email protected]