Network And Systems Administrator
Location: Greensboro, NC
Return to Search
Reports to: Manager Network and Infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Monitor scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
- Perform all critical data backups and secure data according to established procedures.
- Install firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Active Directory.
- Install, configure and maintain Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, AntiMalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Provide troubleshooting, problem solving, and applications support to client Operations team.
- Establish, maintain, and enforce data model design principles, techniques, standards, and best practices.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience in the operation of local and wide-area networks and components.
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills.
- Progressive experience in data analysis and architecture.
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Strong team, interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with others (technical, business, and management).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study.
- Three to five years of related work experience.
To apply send a resume to [email protected]