Manager, Administration to the CTO
Location: Santa Clara, Tempe, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte, Boston
When you work with the world’s most innovative companies, you know you’re making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They’re the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to our BANK for our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising our Bankers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join a bank like no other.
Admin Manager will also exercise judgment and independent discretion regarding execution of tasks and performance management.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment and assist with a variety of tasks and have the flexibility to switch gears according to shifting priorities. The AM will cast the right shadow and act as a role model to other junior admin staff in addition to working well with all levels of internal management, and outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Given the fast-paced environment, proactive problem-solving skills, excellent judgment, a positive attitude, and superior organizational skills are all required for success. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure and possess the ability to pivot quickly around ever-changing work priorities.
The AM will possess a strong sense of urgency, be able to think beyond the initial set of facts or issues and have a strong orientation for probing for less than apparent solutions.
- Provide day-to-day full administrative support to the CTO
- Work closely with Chief of Staff/ Business Planning & Support Manager
- Communicate professionally and confidently with all communications as needed
- Help with project Initiatives for the Talent Strategy and Transformation Team
- Reconcile travel and expenses as needed
- Manage complex calendar management and travel coordination as needed
- Create and process invoices for payment, SOWs, expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Review and approve expenses requests
- Become an internal resource to leadership teams throughout Global Services
- Managing project deliverables with key stakeholders across the bank and third parties
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meeting, manage special projects and events as required. Including team off-sites and all-hands meetings
- Assist in training new and current admins as needed
- Strong project management skills and the ability to pivot quickly and seamlessly even when given little direction
- Able to be a vocal contributor during process conversations, deep-dives and working session meetings
- Approach challenges with a positive and solutions-minded perspective
- Above and beyond attention to detail in all aspects of what you do
- Perform successfully in high pressure situations with strict deadline
To apply send resume to [email protected]