Lead Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, Tempe, Austin, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, Atlanta
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, The Company has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Company seeking a highly technical Lead Software Engineer for the APIC4E API development team who will be responsible for delivering high quality API solutions for Developer Portal and Reporting needs. The Lead Engineer will own the full lifecycle of Software development, from design through deployment, as well as post-implementation activities and troubleshooting for the assigned agile team.
As a Lead Engineer, you should be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Work with senior Management, Architects and Product Owners to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical deliverables. The Lead should be proficient modern techno microservices architecture. Work to continuously improve the agile development process, with an emphasis on automation, reuse and increased productivity.
- 8+ years Java implementations including User Interface, Restful Webservices, Microservices
- 5+ years leading, guiding and mentoring development teams
- 2+ years API, APIGEE, Rest API Standards
- DevOps automated build, test, and deployment skills
- 3+ years of experience in building AWS multi-tenant solutions
- Experience working in an Agile scrum development methodology
- Working knowledge of the following Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Gitlab
- Strong analytic capability coupled with a passion for creating innovative solutions and looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
To apply send resume to [email protected]