Elevate Employee Engagement Amidst Scenic Splendor of Southern Utah
If you are tired of the traffic and expense of living in Utah and Salt Lake county, this the positions for you.
Join our scenic paradise in Southern Utah as an HR Administrator, where you’ll lead the charge in managing employee benefits, fostering positive relationships, and ensuring seamless HR operations. Dive into a dynamic role that acts as the bridge between employees and comprehensive benefits, driving a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
Your Role in this exciting greenfield mining organization:
- Benefit Expert: Oversee the administration of health, welfare, and retirement plans, ensuring accurate enrollments, terminations, and COBRA compliance.
- Employee Advocate: Conduct informative new employee orientations and counsel individuals on benefits, empowering informed decisions and fostering positive employee relations.
- Strategic Open Enrollments: Manage the annual open enrollment period, communicating changes effectively, and ensuring seamless plan adjustments.
- Meticulous Coordinator: Process insurance billings, conduct ACA and ERISA reporting, and resolve discrepancies, ensuring precision in benefits administration.
- Compassionate Counselor: Regularly communicate benefits programs, resolve employee concerns, and act as a liaison between employees and insurance carriers for effective conflict resolution.
- HR Liaison: Collaborate with payroll and HR contacts, ensuring compliance with benefits policies, and recommend innovative solutions to potential problem areas.
Your Impactful Toolkit:
- Holistic Recruitment: Engage in recruitment activities, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for specific positions at our headquarters, maintaining comprehensive records.
- Compliance Leader: Assist in EEO compliance, prepare government reports, and contribute to the annual affirmative action plan.
- Policy Partner: Contribute to policy development, revisions, and ensure effective communication via electronic mediums and directories.
- Expertise in HR practices, exceptional communication skills, adept relationship management, and critical evaluation capabilities.
- A minimum of two years of HR experience, with a preference for a bachelor’s degree in human resources or business.
- Preferred Credentials: SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credentials are a plus, coupled with experience in benefits administration, HRIS, and payroll systems
Position Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday, offering work-life balance in a picturesque setting.
Embrace the vibrant landscape of Southern Utah where you can still afford to buy a home, as an HR Coordinator, where your HR expertise drives employee satisfaction and fosters a positive workplace culture. Join our dedicated team and make a lasting impact in the heart of nature’s beauty.
To apply send resume to [email protected]