Epitaxy Engineering Manager
At SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona, brilliance can ignite a world of innovation and launch a promising future. The world’s most brilliant innovators entrust us to transform their ideas into world-changing products that impact millions of lives. If you have the same passion to pursue excellence, you will find your fit here.
SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona is looking for a Epi Engineering Manager to join our HVM nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. As a Epi Module Engineering Manager, you will demonstrate a strong sense of reliability and enthusiasm and will possess an attitude that embodies our core values – Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Customer Trust.
SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona’s Epi Department is responsible for leading new technology transfers, new production line set up and maintenance and the quality and productivity improvement to ensure a smooth production operation.
- Your main responsibilities include:
- Elevate engineering and manufacturing excellence in the Epitaxy department
- Module process and equipment fundamental improvements
- Innovate and seize opportunities for wafer quality and productivity improvement
- Work with Process integration, Manufacturing, Yield improvement, and Cross-Module team to sustain high quality wafer production and delivery
- Proactively identify talent and continuously develop team members with a deliberate road map
- Sustain ownership of day-to-day operations
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Resource planning, task prioritization, and related cross-function management work.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and have:
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in the semiconductor field, especially in module process development
- Experience in the semiconductor industry with AMAT or ASM Epi 300mm tool process and equipment knowledge
- Solid technical understanding of IC processing equipment, integrated flow, chemistry, and physics
- Exhibit good and open communication skills, ability to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles
- Flexibility to change priorities and responsibilities to support business needs
- Hands-on participant with a strong sense of ownership
- Willing to work in a clean room environment
- Must be willing to relocate to Taiwan for a 9 month period for training (major expenses paid)
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Quick assimilation to new technology
To apply send resume to [email protected]