Ecommerce Merchandising Manager
Location: Chandler, AZ
You will be responsible to lead and implement product merchandising and sales strategy for all product categories for the client. This role will require translating data and market trends into fluid, scalable and executable plans that incorporates Corporate brand and objectives. Job duties include providing merchandising insights through competitive research, identify product gaps, and develop tactical plans and implement to drive revenue and operational effectiveness.
This position will directly manage content writers and SEO analyst; as well as interface with many departments and outside partners and must be able to do so professionally and in accordance to clients value statements. A self starter with good communication and reporting skills with effective management both in managing others and planning process to set goals and direction.
- You will be responsible for growing online sales revenue
- You will gather and present data analysis/insights from various data sources including but not limited to traffic and sales data, site engagement metrics, conversion, customer data, to identify merchandising opportunities for brands and products
- You will be responsible to strategically merchandise product recommendations and offers on our ecommerce platform in various merchandising placements including but not limited to: home page, product family pages, product category pages, product detail pages, adwords, etc.
- Suggest process changes to drive efficiencies and reduce product onboarding time and time required to make catalog changes and updates
- Recommend catalog changes to reduce exit rate and increase shopper conversion
- Identify and execute catalog maintenance including product, price, shipping, lead times, and product images
- Manage product attribute creation and changes
- Coordinate product taxonomy updates
- Manage CMS landing pages, cart rules, shipping rules.
- Learn the Insite functionality and become resident expert on catalog management, taxonomy management, CMS content management.
- This position will interface with outside partners to manage vendor relationships
- Manage product based vendor relationships (including vendor onboarding)
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team you will participate in weekly meetings, daily stand ups, and brainstorming sessions
- Act as a main point of contact for members requiring support either in online product catalog development, pricing or CMS.
- Assist in QA testing as needed
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ years digital merchandising or equivalent experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
- Sense of entrepreneurship; extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- High level of understanding and aptitude in product catalog management
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude; versed in site analytics and proficient in analyzing data for decision making
- Comfortable with web tools and general technology components
- Deep knowledge of digital commerce trends and industry standards
- Data at fingertips: you just go get the data you need with no fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Can use all possible communication channels in order keep things going.
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEO related analytic tools, advanced Excel knowledge, back end Ecommerce software, CRM knowledge, proficient with MS Office
To apply send resume to [email protected]