Data API Tech Solutionist
Location: Tempe, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte, Boston, Santa Clara
Working with business stakeholders, champion the technology and capabilities for THE BANK’s Data API strategy. Ideate with Product Owners to explore new use cases to increase Data API adoption. Develop a strategy for Data API reuse, automation, and standards across all business units.
Data Mesh Enablement
Working with Stakeholders, create a solution design to incorporate APIs with THE BANK’s evolving Data Mesh solution. Apply design thinking concepts for reaching data assets and enabling self-serving data platforms through the use of APIs. Implement new strategies to drive Data API product domain simplification and drive adoption of the API platform.
GraphQL API Enablement
Explore use cases across the industry and work with Business Stakeholders to identify opportunities to use GraphQL APIs within THE BANK. Document the value proposition and identify technical requirements to enable the use of GraphQL APIs.
Data API Governance
Partner with the API Platform Governance team to design the Data API Governance model and integrate Governance Controls into the CI/CD pipeline. Develop and oversee implementation of governing controls for GraphQL APIs. Ensure adoption of Data API Standards across THE BANK and influence globally. Govern THE BANK methodology for Data API development to achieve speed and stability via high-frequency deployment in a multi-tenant model with reduced lead time.
- Review requirements to integrate the Data Mesh platform and Data Products with Apigee
- API gateway, identify gaps and provide an architecture summary and integration plan
- Utilizing Data APIs, promote the reuse of Data Mesh capabilities across lines of business
- Develop and monitor Data API metrics and document value proposition
- Partner with stakeholders to identify GraphQL API use cases and business opportunities
- Establish Data API best practices and security guidelines and monitor the governance process through the Data API lifecycle
- Provide solutions for automated data API governance, and introduce new technologies/ tools for automated Governance controls
- Perform architecture, design review for adherence to Data API standards
- Supports continuous improvement, efficiency, and cost-effective delivery of data API development lifecycle enhancements that increase business value through high-speed data
- API development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of IT experience with API design & development in Apigee API Gateway
- Knowledge of industry best practices with Open Banking trends and standards
- Awareness of fintech strategy and relative standards like FDX, BIAN, PSD2 preferred
- Experience in cloud services such as AWS EMR EC2, Kubernetes, etc
- Understanding of SQL, data modeling, and data governance in relational databases
- Awareness of Data mesh and data management platforms like Nexla. Reltio, Collibra
- 3+ years of experience with system design, domain modeling, cloud architectures & integration patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management and building relationships
- Experience with Agile methodology
To apply send resume to [email protected]