Control Room Operator
Location: Southern Utah
Control Room Operator Scenic Southern Utah
The Control Room Operator position performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. They are the primary monitor of all plant operations on screens and computers. They watch closely to identify any abnormal operating and equipment conditions, and then rectify these abnormal conditions. This position follows standard work methods and practices and safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Maintain an efficient and effective process station.
- Listen, understand and provide feedback to team leader or process manager.
- Provide consistent and timely feedback to the field process operators on the status of the various unit processes.
- Operate the Process Control System on multiple computer screens to ensure the smooth operations of the grinding, flotation, concentrate handling, acid leach, CCD, Solvent Extraction, Electrowinning and any other process unit as directed and required.
- Input data and record information as instructed.
- Recommend efficiencies in process operations.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Strong communication skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work – This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days may vary but are typically 7 on, 7 off, Thursday through Wednesday from 7:00 AM to 7 PM or 7 PM to 7:00 AM. Overtime may be required as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous production or process plant experience.
To apply send resume to [email protected]