Location: Phoenix, AZ
Brilliance can ignite a world of innovation and launch a promising future. The world’s most brilliant innovators entrust us to transform their ideas into world-changing products that impact millions of lives. As long as you have the same passion to pursue excellence, you will find your fit here. We are looking for a Compensation Manager to join our 4-nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. As a Compensation Manager, you will demonstrate a strong sense of reliability and enthusiasm and will possess an attitude that embodies our core values – Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Customer Trust.
The Compensation Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Compensation team in a startup environment. Developing, documenting, implementing, and administering compensation policies, processes, and programs in alignment with the Total Rewards Philosophy and Strategies of COMPANY is a key focus of the role. This position ensures that our compensation plans remain competitive, compliant, and affordable. Strong business acumen and comprehensive understanding of compensation analysis, data modeling, and the ability to work accurately and confidently with highly sensitive and confidential information is required.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Serves as the primary resource for salary administration across the COMPANY-AZ organization. Position includes leadership of the design and maintenance of salary structures, benchmarking, administration of broad-based compensation programs, short-term and long-term incentives, and the annual merit cycle process for COMPANY-AZ.
· Consults with and advises HR partners and leaders regarding compensation governance interpretation, pay equity, and other compensation initiatives.
· Leads analyses for new programs and strategic company initiatives impacting compensation programs. Prepares presentation materials to deliver insights and recommendations to executive leadership.
· Builds trusted partnerships with HR team members and internal customers with a service-oriented and process improvement mindset.
· Oversees the collection and preparation of company data for annual and ad-hoc compensation survey submissions.
· Supports internal and external offer exceptions/recommendations. Seen as an advisor to HR partners on compensation programs to include analyzing and communicating pay administration programs. Leads the development of education materials and trains partners in the delivery of program/education materials.
· Participates in audits and responds to auditor requests for programs.
· Leads special projects as assigned.
· Has direct reports.
· Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, or related field. Minimum 10 years of progressively more responsible compensation experience preferably in semiconductors or high-tech sector but not required. Must have prior experience managing direct reports.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced excel skills to include formulas and data modeling.
· Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines; effectively handle short notice assignments. Must be organized and capable of successfully prioritizing work in a fast-moving environment.
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills and high attention to detail with large data sets. Ability to draw trends from data and propose creative solutions.
· Proactive approach to identifying issues, research, analyze, involve stakeholders, and recommend viable solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate effectively both written and verbally with all levels, cross-functionally and multi-culturally within the organization.
· Influencing skills, flexibility to work extended time.
· Previous management experience required.
· CCP required.
To apply send resume to [email protected]