Location: Phoenix, AZ
Tax Manager at SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY in Arizona!
We are at the forefront of innovation, setting the stage for the future with our cutting-edge fab company, nestled in the sunny heart of Phoenix, Arizona. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced Tax Manager who embodies our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, and Customer Trust.
You will play a pivotal role in our financial operations:
- Strategic Tax Planning: Contribute to the development of business strategies to optimize tax returns, ensuring the best financial outcomes.
- Tax Compliance: Assist in the meticulous preparation of corporate tax returns, guaranteeing accuracy and adherence to regulations.
- Efficiency Enhancement: Collaborate on the development of systems, policies, and procedures to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data collection for tax filings.
- Audit Support: Offer support during state and local governmental sales/use and property tax audits, ensuring compliance and minimizing risk.
- Financial Analysis: Gather and analyze relevant financial and non-financial records for the application of CHIPS Act grants and Investment Tax Credits.
- Workflow Management: Construct and maintain CHIPS Act grants and Investment Tax Credit workflow status, ensuring a smooth process.
- Legislative Awareness: Stay updated on changes in tax laws and macroeconomic factors that may impact CHIPS Act grants and Investment Tax Credits’ applications, implementing necessary changes.
- Audit Coordination: Coordinate and support CHIPS Act audits, determine defensible tax positions, and assist in developing documentation to support SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY’s position.
- Required skills and qualifications: To excel in this role, you will need:
- Extensive Experience: A minimum of 10 years of experience in Big 4 and Public Company corporate taxes.
- Educational Background: A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Financial Acumen: Proven experience in managing extensive volumes of accounting paperwork for a corporation or large organization.
- Tax Expertise: An extensive knowledge of accounting methods, tax laws, and audits.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency with relevant accounting software to streamline tax operations.
- Legal Insight: A keen interest in maintaining knowledge of tax legislation changes.
- Exceptional Multitasking: The ability to manage multiple priorities, competing deadlines, and shifting degrees of urgency with calm diligence and a positive attitude.
- Analytical Prowess: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to navigate complex tax matters.
- Attention to Detail: A sharp attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills to collaborate effectively.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
While not mandatory, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Professional Certification: CPA and/or a Master’s degree.
- Tax Diversification: Knowledge of Federal tax credits and indirect tax filing.
To apply send resume to [email protected]