Yield Enhancement Sr Technical Manager
At SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona, brilliance can ignite a world of innovation and launch a promising future. The world’s most brilliant innovators entrust us to transform their ideas into world-changing products that impact millions of lives. As long as you have the same passion to pursue excellence, you will find your fit here.
SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona is looking for a Sr Technical Manager to join our HVM nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. As a Yield Excellence Manager, you will demonstrate a strong sense of reliability and enthusiasm and will possess an attitude that embodies our core values – Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Customer Trust.
SEMICONDUCTOR COMPANY Arizona’s Yield Excellence Department is responsible for Transfer, Ramp and Sustaining Operation of a 5nm Foundry Factory
- General responsibility of the Yield Excellence Department Section Manager.
- Supervise 5 to 15 engineers in defect metrology manufacturing sustaining, drive continuous process improvement, develop and enhance the skills of the local work force.
- Your team will own a process loop and you will have responsibilities for your loop meeting targets, daily monitor and identification, containment and fix of excursion material and process tools in meeting Yield, Performance, Reliability and Cost/Productivity Goals.
- You will lead your team to partner with Integration, Process, Equipment and Manufacturing engineering in identify and driving process improvements to meet Performance, Reliability, Defect, Cost, and Productivity goals.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and have:
- BS in a technical field and 10-15 years of experience or a MS/PhD and 5-10 years in advanced semiconductor manufacturing or RD in the Yield/Defect Metrology area.
- Candidate should have expert understanding of CMOS FinFET process flow. Understand and expert experience in the concepts of defect monitoring, defect reduction, as well as theory and operation of Bright, Dark Field Optical, and E-beam detection tools.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in managing a team, hiring new employees, developing, and mentoring.
- Must be willing to relocate to Taiwan for a 9-month period for training (major expenses paid).
To apply send resume to [email protected]