Sr. Inventory Control Analyst
Location: Lehi, UT
Responsible for all aspects of inventory accuracy globally. Coordinate and Perform vender / warehouse inventory count and audits as required for SOX compliance. Work with warehousing and procurement teams to reconcile system inventories monthly. Track and analyze inventory reporting and transactional discrepancies and recommend corrective actions. Occasional overtime and weekend hours required, specifically around month and/or quarter ends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and maintain all documentation and report necessary to support all Operations department SOX audits.
- Prepare month, quarter, and yearly inventory reports and support reconciliation of inventory in all warehouse facilities.
- Coordinate with Procurement, Finance, and 3PL Warehouses to complete inventory reconciliations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy within ERP system.
- Research inventory discrepancies to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Validate and Post inventory transactions using ERP system
- Report on cycle count discrepancy, damages and or lost inventory.
- Interact with warehousing partners to monitor inventory and maintain accurate reporting.
- Coordinate supply chain efforts related to managing and tracking inventory.
- Monitor inventory control practices to ensure compliance with company-defined procedures.
- Initiate process improvement, KPI’s, and cost reduction initiatives to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service to increase efficiency.
- Monitor and communicate to management on overstocked items, out of stock items, and aging items.
- Cross train within the Inventory team and provide coverage as needed.
- Oversee all supplier and warehouse physical inventory counts, audits, and quarterly business reviews.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum 6-years’ experience in supply chain activities.
Experience working with ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred.
Experience in Operations with a focus in Inventory is preferred.
Network marketing industry experience is a plus.
- Effectively communicates relevant information.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and decisive attitude with excellent business communication skills.
- An aptitude to collaborate, overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- A passion to produce timely and accurate results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel macros and formulas
- Ability to listen to employees, vendors and/or distributors to determine their questions and/or needs.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Time management skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel to international locations
- Have the ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
To apply send resume to [email protected]