Sr. Director Human Resources
Location: Eastern Oregon
The Senior Director will plan, lead, direct, develop and coordinate the policies, activities and staff of the Human Resource department, with a focus of ensuring legal compliance and equity. Manages Corporations compensation and employee benefit programs and serves as Administrator for Corporations retirement plan. Manages all aspects of labor relations function for Corporation, including grievance processing and contract negotiations with the Oregon Nurses Association. To ensure consistency across the organization, the Senior Director maintains oversight of employee discipline matters.
Serves as a member of the Executive Team and provides the Team with advice and counsel in all aspects of the HR function within Corporation. As a member of the Executive Team, the Senior Director will be called on to participate on teams outside of the realm of HR, such as the Information Security Workgroup, Executive Sponsor for Service Excellence Team, Incident Command, etc.
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable Director level work experience required.
- Demonstrated experience working with employee benefit plan design, development and delivery required.
- Experience working on interdisciplinary teams with employees from across an organization is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with governmental agencies such as OSHA, DOL, BOLI, EEOC, etc., is required.
- In-depth knowledge of HR related regulations such as FMLA and FLSA is required.
- Experience working in a union setting strongly preferred.
- Experience within the framework of Oregon’s employment laws preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Corporations HCM or ability to quickly learn system functionality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
Relocation is provided
To apply send resume to [email protected]