Senior Talent Acquisition Partner or Talent Acquisition Partner III, Remote
Job Profile Summary:
Client has an opening for an experienced Recruiter. The primary responsibility of this role will be to source external candidates and applicants to support the recruiting strategy of both faculty and staff employees. This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and works with a team of Recruiters and a Recruiting Coordinator to support the hiring needs throughout the client. The Recruiter is responsible for working with the assigned departmental hiring managers in the planning, developing, and implementing of recruiting strategies to ensure high quality candidates are available as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Sources, interviews, and makes hiring recommendations.
- Must have working knowledge of full cycle recruiting.
- Work with leadership to coordinate recruiting activities with company-wide goals, objectives and metrics in mind.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers, employment contacts and agencies.
- Ability to identify and attract top performing professionals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with recruiting, HR team members, client personnel, and with management.
- Understand the business – represent client to perspective employees, external agencies, and partners.
- Work with team to research new products and technologies, conduct ongoing analyses of current systems, and implement improvements in recruiting operations as appropriate.
- Provide creative thinking on innovative approaches to recruiting and sourcing.
- Advise/coach managers on interview and selection techniques, staffing policies and procedures.
- Assist in coordinating internal and external hiring events.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Effectively complete administrative responsibilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of human resource laws and regulations, EEO requirements
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities
- Experience using sourcing tools.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to apply mature and discrete thinking/problem solving/decision-making and actions in a variety of situations.
Works to achieve operational targets with significant to major impact on department, Function, or Office results. May be responsible for managing large projects or processes within the department, function, or office.
Performs work as directed with limited oversight.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
Responsible for leveraging a systems-thinking approach, making moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems, and plans within the department, Function, or Office.
Problems and issues faced are numerous and challenging, will require detailed information gathering and analysis. Problems typically affect multiple areas or specialties.
Communication & Influence:
Collaborates cross-functionally with employees within and outside of the department. Typically has responsibility for communicating with parties external to the client.
Works to influence parties within and outside the department, Function, or Office regarding policies, procedures, and practices.
Leadership & Talent Management
Is responsible for providing guidance, coaching, and training to other employees in the department, Function, or Office. Responsible for managing projects involving delegation of work and review of others’ work products.
Demonstrates the client leadership principles in all aspects of service to students, employees, and partners of client.
5+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree, or 3+ years and a master’s degree.
Department Specific Minimum Qualifications:
2+ years full cycle recruiting experience in an environment with accountability for meeting objectives and measuring productivity against metrics.
Experience using sourcing tools and ATS required.
Leadership Hiring Preferred
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
May have broad knowledge of project management.