Location: Sandy, UT
Work in a flexible work environment willing to support your schedule and help you achieve your education and career goals.
We are looking for a Recruiting Researcher to find and attract qualified and suitable candidates.
This person will partner with recruiting managers and recruiting partners to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of our growing company.
The Recruiting Researcher will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent “top to bottom” to support the awesome culture we have created.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance between business needs and serving our team members.
We are looking for someone that is creative and enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and enjoys having fun!
- Strategically utilize job search engines, networks, and research methods to identify the best sourcing resources for passive candidates
- Ability to map relevant market sectors (industry and job-based) and identify target organizations-locally and internationally
- Execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns to build talent pipelines
- Track recruiting data to ensure we’re investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Coordinate with business management to determine hiring research needs and objectives (for workforce planning)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leads to understand the requirements of the hiring needs and how it fits into the organization
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team to manage an efficient model of operation
- Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune talent searches
- Ideal candidate will have some college background and have a constantly curious mindset in identifying creative ways to attract top talent.
To apply send resume to [email protected]