Principal Test Automation Engineer
Principal Test Automation Engineer
Our Client. is the global leader in Blockchain innovation for capital markets, focused on the development and commercialization of innovative fintech solutions for capital markets based
on blockchain technologies.
We aim to completely revolutionize capital markets and positively address the inherent
inefficiencies of Wall Street so that financial processes and investors are less beholden to
traditional, institutional market structures. Since our client’s inception in October of 2014, we have
pioneered the movement to bring greater efficiency and transparency to capital markets through
our proprietary blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
As a SDET, you will be a core member of our tech team striving to create cutting-edge
technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in fintech and build expertise in
capital markets and blockchain technology. If you’re creative, versatile, and passionate about
excellent products, we want to hear from you!
● Own end-to-end test strategy, analyze requirements, build test plans, design test cases and implement test automation with a focus on stability/resilience
● Build and maintain automated and reusable test frameworks for both frontend and backend components to improve quality and development velocity
● Review and write test automation code for both frontend and backend systems
● Diagnose, debug and perform root cause analysis for issues in production or test
● Track and accurately report test coverage, test execution and quality metrics
● Execute test cases and report perf/resilience/stability metrics as well as defects found in environments the issue tracking system
● Build load test frameworks and establish baseline for all of our critical backend applications and then perform stress & spike testing as needed .
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where resourcefulness determination and strong problem solving skills are necessary for success
● Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned objectives with minimal supervision Shown leadership experience in leading releases project delivery
● 5+ Development and/or test automation experience.
● A strong track record of crafting a comprehensive test automation strategy across entire tech stack with a strong emphasis on the backend microservices testing
● Excellent understanding of CI CD Devops practices and how QA automation process fits into the model
● Strong understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies
● Experience with Java or Kotlin
● Experience with testing frameworks like TestNG & Junit
● Experience with automation tools like Cypress, Selenium, Java Rest Assured, Appium
● Expert in soak testing , stress testing & spike testing
● Hands on experience peer reviewing code committed by developers and perform whitebox testing
● Hands on experience with building testing frameworks from scratch
● Hands-on experience with performance testing using tools like JMeter or other performance testing tools.
● Familiar with Kubernetes, GIT and Docker
● Experience with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
4-year college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR equivalent training & work experience.
– 3+ years of data visualization using Tableau 2020 or higher or other BI tools like Looker.
– Strong SQL skills and database programming skills including creating views, stored procedures, triggers, implementing referential integrity, as well as designing and coding for performance.
– Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) CloudSQL, Spanner, Big Query and other GCP data related data services.
– Good understanding of Normalization /Denormalization and database design methodology
– Experience in Error handling and debugging coding issues and troubleshooting production
– Knowledge and hands-on experience of RDBMS systems (e.g.:Oracle & PostgreSQL)
– Good communication and Organization skills , discipline, detail-orientation, self-motivation, problems and focused on delivery.
To apply send resume to [email protected]