Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Connectors of global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. From the world-leading product integration platform, to the global leader for rights clearances and representation (Greenlight), to the best in class Influencer channel optimization solutions, We help elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences. Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Shanghai, and Provo.
We recognize that our employees are the key to the company’s success and work hard to maintain our incredible company culture. While we are a well-established organization and a recognized industry leader with a rich history of integration and licensing success stories, we have not abandoned our start-up mentality. We continually evolves branding strategies through artificial intelligence and predictive modeling to meet the unique needs of our clients. To that end, we are results-oriented, client-centric, and highly creative organization which offers candidates the opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry. We offer a competitive benefits package and promotes an environment which supports our core values of Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Empowerment and Inclusion.
Who YOU Are
A team player who believes collaboration leads to success. A self-starter who embraces accountability as a core value. We are seeking dynamic Lead Generation Specialists with a passion and expertise in finding and qualifying potential clients for our Closers. Our SaaS services to businesses both large and small. This role is ideal for the innovative, resourceful and persistent hunter who executes quickly and can accurately prioritize their focus to the highest impact leads. You are an excellent collaborator that helps build strong relationships with customers and clients with a never- give-up approach to new client acquisition. The ideal candidate is experienced in lead generation with the ability to attain and exceed contact goals in a competitive and high-growth space working with recognized brands worldwide.
- Articulate the value and benefits of our SaaS products and services
- Assist in obtaining and tracking new leads, managing a sales pipeline, while seeking opportunities to
- upsell existing clients
- Determine client needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and current clients
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Research and continuously add to knowledge of industry, brands and influencer trends
- Work collaboratively across the organization with product, marketing and customer support teams
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in lead generation for B2B SaaS sales role
- Familiarity with Youtube platform and channel management a major plus
- Proven track record of consistently helping Closers meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals through qualified leads.
- Must be enthusiastic and have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of sales process and ability to overcome objections and close sales
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently when needed and be able to take a “hands-on” approach
- Flexible, committed, and punctual
- Knowledge of Saleforce Sales Cloud a plus
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office required, as well as the ability to quickly understand and learn any of our propriety software programs