Location: Greensboro, NC
We are seeking a talented EDI/Data analyst to manage data interchange systems and support the collection, organization, and analysis o data to provide key business insights. provide back-up to the Help Desk. To be successful in this role you should be an expert with problem solving/trouble shooting skills and have the ability to deliver effective end-user training.
- Monitor EDI processes, clearing any errors on inbound and outbound transactions for approximately 65 trading partners.
- Resolve EDI issues by finding root cause and provide viable solution to correct
- Support internal users with requests to re-drop orders, EDI related questions and trouble shooting
- Support internal and external business partners (3PL’s, retailers, vendors, etc.) with EDI related questions and trouble shooting.
- Handle missing ASN requests due to new SCAC codes and overdue acknowledgement for entire business daily.
- Establish new EDI connections with retailers including requirements gathering and testing.
- Evaluation, maintenance, and enhancement of existing SQL Queries ad Stored Procedures.
- Troubleshoot and research data anomalies and recommend corrective actions.
- Create BI Dashboards and Workbooks using SSRS and Excel.
IT/EDI Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Degree in a technology related field (IT, Computer, MIS).
- Solid understanding of EDI documents and EDI related interfaces (such as partner profile setup, port configuration, etc.).
- Prior experience with IBM Sterling, CommerceHub, Amazon Vendor Central and/or SPS Commerce is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, etc.)
- Ability to understand business requirements, processes and identify impacts to business
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
To apply send a resume to [email protected]