Director Sales, 2 Positions
Location: Lehi, Utah
Manages sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in a large specified geographic area, or is responsible for a specific industry or product segment on a national or geographic basis. Incumbents at the Director level typically manage other sales managers. Incumbents at the Manager level may manage only individual contributor sales managers and may carry their own sales quota. The incumbent’s level may be determined by the size of the geographic area of responsibility (e.g., region vs. district vs. branch), the size or significance of the industry or product segment for which the incumbent is responsible, or other factors.
Responsible for increasing sales growth through the execution and implementation of all sales initiatives and strategies. Responsible for working with each member of the sales department as well as the field leadership to realize monthly sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Participate with the General Manager of Sales in setting monthly sales, new enrollment, and retention targets to coincide with monthly forecast.
- Manage sales managers and hold them accountable for monthly sales growth goals within their region.
- Responsible for hitting monthly sales targets within their region.
- Responsible for working with field leadership to establish rank advancements and overall organizational growth goals.
- Conducts opportunity meetings throughout the United States.
- Recognize the accomplishments of the field leadership successes in their region.
- Responsible for representing The Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain an active knowledge of the company products, story, messaging points, compensation plan, and the competition.
- Regular reporting on strengths and areas for improvement to the General Manager.
- Weekly & monthly check-in’s with all Elites and runners in the region.
- Monthly and/or quarterly travel required.
- Presentation Skills- Presents in front of both small and large groups of distributors in the capacity of training, motivating, and coaching. Must have the ability to motivate others and train them on how to best maximize the The Company opportunity.
- Organization Skills- Coordinate travel with other corporate representatives with strict adherence to the department budget; makes and keeps appointments; tracks and follows up on all goals set with the field.
- Interpersonal- Interacts with distributor leaders to build relationships of trust and to gain confidence. Establishes strong relationships with the field, must be trustworthy, reliable, and positive in all interactions, both with the field as well as corporate staff.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university and/or two to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience or education related to sales and/or network marketing is mandatory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of employees and leadership.
- Attention to detail with the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Track record of reliability, confidentiality and conscientious work habits.
- Ability to adapt to work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- A team player that maintains a good, professional working relations with superiors, peers, subordinates and other department managers and personnel.
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions.
- Self-Starter – Takes initiative by jumping into tasks and responsibilities. Ability to thrive with little supervision and asks for assistance when needed.
To apply send resume to [email protected]