Director of Marketing
Location: Highland, UT
The Company is privately owned and headquartered in Highland, UT with 24 facilities across the US and Canada. The Company is a leading provider of quality products built for construction professionals. For this market, quality is everything. Products must be 100% reliable and durable to meet the demands of an increasingly fast-paced and productivity-minded profession.
The construction industry rewards innovations that achieve real gains in efficiency, performance, and job quality. All COMPANY products must meet this high standard of excellence. We engineer them to be superior to all other products in their class.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for “The Company Value Story”. Develops packaging, collateral materials designs, tradeshows, advertising merchandizing tools, signage and POP displays. Manages media selection, purchasing of promotional and general marketing supplies, new product support, product promotion, sales collateral, website and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owner of The Company Value Story – our campaign promoting our product’s features and benefits to our primary end user customers
- Develop concepts for the company in order to best project image of new products.
- Product launch campaigns – Develops marketing tactics to optimally execute the marketing strategy.
- Marketing collateral development for packaging, sales collateral, websites, advertising, tradeshows, merchandising and social media.
- Acts as marketing liaison to branches to best assist them in their sales/marketing efforts. Supervise outside contractors and internal staff relative to creative services.
- Supervisory responsibilities for Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager roles.
- Coordinates trade show participation
- Manages company product promotions.
- Takes advantage of optimal public relations opportunities for company products.
- Assists with corporate strategic planning process.
- Package development to include graphic design for company as well as private label products.
- Design and develop business cards, letterhead, COMPANY division awards program.
- Collaborates with and coordinates efforts with VP of Sales, Director of Product Management, Director of Innovation, VP of Operations, Sourcing Team, Technical Manager, Director(s) of Sales, Regional Sales Managers and our Ad Agency.
- Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Ten years professional experience in marketing leadership
- Construction Industry Experience strongly preferred.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to use spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Travel: 4-5 nights per month on average
To apply send resume to [email protected]