Customer Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator will perform his/her job responsibilities from the office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Service Coordinator’s main priority will be to coordinate scheduling, resources, and other logistics for installation and service cases. This position requires a minimum of three years of previous administrative and/or coordination experience. A high school diploma or GED is required; formal education is a plus. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is also required.
The Service Coordinator must be detail oriented with an eye toward efficiency and accuracy. As the primary point of contact between customers and the installation and service staff, he/she should also have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, handle multiple requests with sensitivity to deadlines, and maintain accurate and up-to-date records. He/she should also be able to comfortably interact with co-workers and vendors on the phone, via email, and in person. A clean, professional appearance is required.
The Company does not allow tobacco use during working hours (on or off premises) and employees are expected to be free of the odor of tobacco during working hours. Proof of valid driver’s license, insurance, and a good driving record are required, and every employee must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Provide general service center management, including intake, quoting, and scheduling.
- Provide administrative oversight, including weekly reconciliation of service cases and
monthly/quarterly reporting of service center activity.
- Manage installation and service schedule.
- Manage communication with customers regarding installation and service cases.
- Manage travel and equipment logistics related to the Operations Department.
- Ensure case records are current and accurate.
- Manage system control file inventory.
- Attend weekly department meetings and present scheduling updates.
- Utilize a team approach with co-workers to ensure co-workers’ and customers’ needs are promptly met.
The above list of Job Responsibilities is designed to highlight the primary duties of the position and should not be interpreted as total or complete. Due to the size of the company, all employees may need to perform duties outside of their primary responsibilities to better serve the customer.
The Service Coordinator must be able to perform all the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires persistent repetitive movements of the hands, wrists and fingers and the ability to sit and use a computer for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. The Service Coordinator must be able to lift approximately 50 pounds.
To apply send a resume to [email protected]