Commercial Construction Superintendent
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Construction company is hiring a commercial retail/multi-family on-site construction superintendent for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. The projects will be primarily in Salt Lake, Davis and Weber counties.
- Schedule subcontractors and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- (3-5) years minimum experience in commercial construction.
- Experience in all aspects, phases, etc. of construction from dig to completion
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in a related field is a plus, but not required
- Ability to use technology tools – Smartsheet, computer, smart phone, etc.
To apply send resume to [email protected]