Commercial Construction Superintendent
Location: South Jordan, UT
Permanent, Fulltime position with benefits.
Client is hiring an on-site commercial construction superintendent for all phases of construction retail projects initially in South Jordan. Will including coordinating subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. The projects will be 8,000 sq ft to 20,000 sq ft., $2mm – $4mm, Supv 20-30 people.
· Schedule subcontractors and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
· Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
· (3-5) years minimum experience in commercial construction.
· Experience in all aspects, phases, etc. of construction from dig to completion
· High school diploma or GED
· Degree in a related field is a plus, but not required
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to use technology tools – Smartsheet, computer, smart phone, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
· Health insurance
· Paid time off